My project is designed to not only share the findings of my action research project but to also share how to use the web 2.0 tools that I used throughout my action research. My action research goal was to positively integrate technology into the classroom. I found that my teachers were unmotivated but my students loved it! It is important for people to know that a portion of the blame for lack of technology integration has to fall on the educator. It is not solely the fault of the administration or budget cuts. Educators must be willing. I hope that in sharing to a group of teachers that care enough about technology to come to this particular conference, I will be able to show them what a difference one person can make. Many of the teachers at my school are becoming more willing to use technology in the classroom now that they have seen my students in action.
I have chosen to present at the Florida Education Technology Conference (FETC). FETC is hosted in central Florida every year. I have been longing to go to this conference and I hope to be allowed to go next year whether I present or not. I chose this Florida conference because one of their focus areas is about Integrating Web 2.0 tools. Based on this focus area, I have tried to focus my presentation on how I integrated technology at my school and in my classroom, as well as the results of this technology integration.
Week 1 Leadership Post: Present or Publish
Week 2 Leadership Post: Where do I share?
Leadership Document
Tech integration has been my mantra for many years, i look forward to reviewing your prezi.
ReplyDelete