Digital Content & Productivity Tools
Presentations that address electronic content and digitized materials for students, as well as instructional technologies and digital toolkit enabling instructors to customize learning materials, introduce content and engage students with Web 2.0 creativity tools. Presenters will demonstrate how to leverage growing online resources, web tools and burgeoning digital knowledge base.
The Program Selection Committee is looking for proposals including, but not limited to the following topics:Web 2.0 Integration, Online Tools and Resources, Apps for all subjects, eText/eMaterials, eBooks/ePublish, Open Resources, Video Production, Blogging Tools, Digital Storytelling, Google Education Applications, Simulations and Learning Games, Digital Portfolios and Creativity tools.
Another conference that I found is the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD). The best part about submitting to the ASCD is they have a specific section for research and action research is listed in the description. I found this to be really interesting and I would be interested in sharing specifically how my research went down. Direct quote from their web-site:
Research SessionsThese are evidence-based practice in education sessions from invited researchers. This group is made up of sessions that are based on research that has been juried/peer-reviewed, are viewed as action research, or have been part of an impact evaluation study.
Now, my biggest hurdle is which conference do I choose, because I feel that they would be two very different presentations of the same material. Not to mention the due dates. The FETC conference due date is May 31st and the ASCD conference due date is May 15.... and Yes, I know that that is this week!
I am still excited to see where this new adventure will take me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment